Spring is approaching quickly and many people are considering putting their property “on the market” for sale, often due to a life change of some type. Where to begin? How do you choose a Realtor to market your home?
- Ask for information about them to be sent to you. Does it look professional? Ask friends for referrals of a realtor. Interview a few Realtors to determine which one is the best fit for your needs.
- How do you approach your work? Is this Realtor professional, honest, knowledgeable, does the Realtor utilize internet marketing, do they have their own website?
- How many homes has the Realtor listed in the past 6 months?
- How many homes has the Realtor sold in the past 6 months?
- What is the average days on the market for your listings ?
- How long have you been in business ?
- What professional and civic organizations does the Realtor belong to ?
- Ask any questions you have concerns about; marketing, if you need to de-clutter, paint, have carpets cleaned, etc.